Monday, January 14, 2008

This and That

It's been a few days since I last posted...still not much going on to really talk much about. We finally got all our decorations put away. YES! But things are still not in order. But getting better. I just hate the fact things are out of order. I was looking at pictures of a few years ago and everything seemed to be in order at home. Hummm, maybe it's just that we've added a few more furry kids to our house. :) We actually brought a large cabinet for the garage this weekend. This should really help with the stuff we have. We just need to put it all together.

I took a right/left brain test and I'm 45 left/55 right. Does that mean anything? Maybe I'm just pretty evenly distributed. Hee hee.
http://www.blogthings.com/areyourightorleftbrainedquiz/

It's been mainly a catch-up week...work, cleaning, sleep, organizing, etc.

Martha - For Kyrgyzstan the home study was sent to the agency for review...had a few questions so our social worker sent some questions to get answered. Hopefully it can get approved this week and then Martha will be in line for a referral...but not sure where in line. Just would love to hear a positive something for a change. No report from China. Nothing new and don't expect anything either for a while.

2 comments:

Sam said...

Hi Mary,

I love your new look. Are you still going to keep the other one?
Have a great weekend
xoxo
Sherri

Monica said...

Thanks for your encouraging comment on my blog. Your blog is just precious! I love the quilt background. I'll be sure to keep checking in on you too. I think it's so exciting that you and your sister will BOTH be adopting!
:)
Monica