Friday, October 5, 2007

China Time Line










Below is my time line for China. By the time we are home this will be over 3 years. Not what I was expecting when we started.


2006:
January:
Contacted various agencies to find out about the whole adoption process.
Received a Call from Great Wall Adoption to find out if I'd care to start my paperwork process NOW!
February:
Sent in Application and received approved.
March:
1&2 Home Studies Completed
Finger Prints - FBI, Local, & DCFS
Sent I-600 to USCIS
April:
Medical Complete
3rd and last Home Study done
May:
Home Study sent to CIS office
June:
Received I-171 - almost 7 weeks to receive after home study was received
July:
Documents take to State & China Consulate for Authentication, etc.
Dossier sent to Agency
August:
LID in China 8-8-06
2007
July:
LID one year
August:
Updated Home Study
Re-did Finger prints for FBI
October:
Finally out of Review from the CCAA
We are now pending referral....and will be for a long time :(
November:
Resend I-600A for renewal
2008:
April
Waiting and waiting.
August
Beijing Summer Olympics 8-8-08
Referrals have finished thru January 2006
WooHoooo.... 6 months to go...

No comments: