Friday, April 25, 2008

Re-connecting with Old Friends



Winnie and Friends



Friends come in all types






Have you ever wondered how certain people are doing after so many years? I lost contact with some one very special to me a few years ago and have thought about him many times. So I recently decided to e-mail him to see how he was doing. I really wasn't to hopeful that I'd hear back...Most just get too busy. There seems to be many people that you lose touch with and then e-mail/phone them and they never respond....(I've lost contact with a few girl friends and have tried to connect again but no such luck.) :-( Just not sure why...which is why it hurts.

Anyway, yesterday I received an e-mail from this person... It was just so wonderful to hear back from him. Hopefully we can stay in contact every so often. There are just certain people in our lives that are too valuable to lose. Thanks again for your e-mail... :) Hopefully you will read this post. I think so many of us take people for granted and that people will always be around. So if some one does contact you that you have lost contact with...Please be nice and at least respond back, it just might be the last time you will ever hear from that person again.