Monday, November 17, 2008

Hang in There!

Quotes
It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. ~Edmund Hillary
If you're going through hell, keep going. ~Winston Churchill
A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. ~Author Unknown
I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. ~Mother Teresa
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey. ~Kenji Miyazawa
The difficulties of life are intended to make us better, not bitter. ~Author Unknown
Rock bottom is good solid ground, and a dead end street is just a place to turn around. ~Buddy Buie and J.R. Cobb, "Rock Bottom"
God brings men into deep waters, not to drown them, but to cleanse them. ~John Aughey
Darkest Before the Dawn...PAP's


No comments: