Sunday, November 9, 2008

I'M TIRED!...

Each day seems to just get harder and harder in this waiting game. I'm just getting really tired of not hearing things...or tired of thinking that we're going to hear some good news and then nothing! I'm tired of "Hope" I think I've just used that word way too much lately. I'm tired of telling everyone we're adopting and nothing to show for it. I'm tired of seeing our money go out the door and seeing nothing in return except to fill out more paper work because the time has run out. I'm tired of getting my hopes up and being let down. I'm tired of people asking "any news" and having nothing to say.

7 comments:

Monica said...

Hoping your wait is over soon. Thx so much for atleast sharing whatever you know from your agency. There are a lot of us waiting out here. You being #1 in line with your agency is great! Atleast you know you're in the right place for when things do start moving again. I will keep you in my prayers!
Best wishes!!!

3peas1pod said...

Hug coming your way ladies!

Lesa said...

I know just what you are going through. This has to be the toughest wait I've ever had to endure. We are at 28 months and come the 19th it will be 29.

I wish I knew what to say to comfort you. Kinda hard since I'm having a hard time comforting myself.

Take care.

Christina said...

I second everything you have said. Keeping you in my prayers.

Maria said...

My hubby Kevin put it best when he said, "It's always darkest just before the dawn." Here's praying for morning coming soon for you. Hugs!!

Sherri said...

Hey Girlfriend,
I'm so with you on everything you said. I'm tried of the whole thing - so lets hang in their together because we know we're going to be travel mates when we go to pick up our little girls. Happy not that it is, but happy belated 27th to both of us. It has also been a while since I last emailed you, sorry I have't done so, but i'm sick of nothing. I can't sleep right, I can't eat right but my weight is coming off so that's a good thing. I love you and you are always in my PRAYERS!! You know i'm getting to the point that I don't even want to blog anymore.
Kisses and hugs from Florida
Sherri

Johnda said...

I remember those days like it was yesterday...Just keep praying...keep trusting in God and let your friends know what you are going through..they will understand.